Incredible Social Media Statistics and Facts
By : Parikshit Khanna | 10 Apr | 0 comments | Read Time: 2 minutes
It is a hardcore fact that on the internet every single click, every website history and every sign-up or sign out is recorded everywhere.
It can be anything you view online; this is either extremely scary or interesting for you. As we’re data collectors and nerds here at eyeqadvertising. We fall deeply into the second camp.
We all come across different types of impressive stats and facts about social media websites and its users, so we’ve collected the very best of them in these bumper facts of the list.
Social Media Facts
- Adults aged 18-34 that are using the internet are most likely follow a brand via social networking (95%). (Source: MarketingSherpa) Think about your audience and see where they are most likely to support your brand.
- 71% of customers who had a brilliant social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador) Use social media as a practical customer service tool to boost brand engagement and win fresh customers.
- 2.56 billion worldwide mobile social media users, equalling 34% penetration; globally with 1 million new dynamic mobile social users added each day (Source: We Are Social). Make sure to optimize your mobile social media campaigns and since mobile ads are relatively economical and effortless to produce, test numerous versions to observe what works the best. Users spend on average 69% of their internet time on smart phones (comScore).
- 96% of the people that talk about brands online do not follow those brands’ owned profiles. (Source: Brandwatch) Companies need to go away from their channels and monitor those unbranded conversations to increase valuable insights and administer brand health.
- Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Source: Hubspot) eyeqadvertising has an enormous post on how to create an innovative content strategy on social media.
Statistic of all social media platform users worldwide in 2017
That’s your pack of social media statistics at this moment, with just a little fraction of the bizarre and brilliant stats and facts accessible out there. We’ll be updating this data as we get new information.
If you’re looking for in-depth insights or statistic about your target audience and brand get in touch with us and see how eyeqadvertising can boost your social media strategy.